Tuesday 7 August 2012

CHRIS HALTON SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT


From September 2012, I will launch and present my new production, `The Haunted House Show`, from the GTN site. (ghosttales television network).

I aim to produce at least one show a month running up to an hour long.
This is a bold departure from my usual presentations, and will be a much enlarged production covering a new investigation in each show, as well as interesting clips from investigations, and some topical news stories and videos.

We aim also in future productions to cover the work of other investigators and additionally interviews.

If you feel you have interesting material to share, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can include these in the program scheduling.

The first show will be available from GTN on September 1st 2012, to be broadcast at 9pm EST or 10pm Central time. In Europe that will be 2am GMT or 3am CET.
Afterwards the show can be viewed anytime from Youtube through the Haunted Earth account (constantine99999).

  

For tonight, Tuesday 7th August 2012 at 8pm GMT ( 3pm EST)  I will be appearing on USA Paranormal as a guest on Night Visions with Deborah Perkins.
Hope to see you all there:)
LINK: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/night-visions


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment