Monday 6 February 2012

CHRIS HALTON ON INTERNET RADIO SHOW - BROADCAST


On January 5th 2012 I was invited onto a late night internet radio show hosted by Rick Hale and Karen Frazier on Paranormal Underground Radio. My thanks to them both for appearing on their show.

The  broadcast covered many topics which would be of interest to regular viewers of my work, and orginally ran for almost two hours!

To make it more easier to digest, I`ve cut down the broadcast for your listening enjoyment.

 Please click here to listen to broadcast. PARANORMAL UNDERGROUND RADIO (then press play)

Lots of new things to announce later in late February and March as my work enters new areas of media broadcast coverage.

Hope you enjoy!:)

Chris Halton


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment